- At least 2 years proven professional CMC (small molecules and/or biologicals) experience;
- Additional 2 years of regulatory experience is preferred;
- Demonstrated ability to manage and build relationships with colleagues and regulatory authorities;
- Experience with Project Management is a plus;
- Direct interactions with the Health Authorities is a plus;
- Experience in a consulting environment is a plus.
Personal attributes and skills:
- Strong problem solving skills
- High motivation and flexibility;
- Client- and business-oriented;
- Proven ability to meet deadlines;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach to collaboration with internal and client teams;
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, and facilitation skills;
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is essential.